Friday 11 March 2011

SECC craft stash!


As you can see I certainly did my bit for the UK economy at this year's craft fair at the SECC in Glasgow. In fact, I have it on good authority that they all positively RELY on my being there every March in order to keep the venue alive - lol! I had a great time as usual and was thrilled this year to meet Sheena Douglass in person and to have a chat with Barbara (Gray)as she wasn't there last March. These ladies are such an inspiration to me and countless others. Now, the problem is, just where to put it all?!

4 comments:

crafty creations said...

Fabulous stash there Shairon - well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zoechaos said...

I'll say you did your bit LOL lots of interesting stamps there looking forward to seeing how you use them XOXO Zoe

sam21ski said...

Brilliant collection of new stash Shairon and I see you've picked up a huge selection of FP, you'll certainly have fun with it - Sam xxx

PS hope hubbies shoes don't have to be forwarded on this year - lol!!!!

Joy said...

You've certaimly done yourself proud Shairon. I want it all! But especially need those Lavina 'toadstool' houses, they're so adorable. Glad you met Sheena and Barabara, What a great time you must have had, any tips? Pass 'em on. xx