Friday 18 March 2011

Clarity landscape


I finally got around trying my first Clarity landscape yesterday and here is my second attempt. The first attempt was really brilliant................ at how not to do it! i.e. stamp and mask off your image before you do the sky and background! Remember how you tore the paper to make the hills as you will need it later to make the next layer! Anyway, I managed to cover up my biggest mistake with a little "hedging" on the hills. At least I managed to do the brayering to a degree of satisfaction this time! Just don't look too closely!

5 comments:

Zoechaos said...

sounds like you had a lot of fun there did the air turn a bit blue? LOL XOXO Zoe

sam21ski said...

Fabulous card Shairon, glad you found the time to give it a go.

Hope you've recovered from your spend at the show in Scotland and your travels on Ryan Air!!!! Bet Teddie was pleased to have you back xxxxx

Shairon said...

Thanks Zoe and Sam for your comments. Yes Sam, just about recovered now after the SECC! Daren't put anything away though as I'll forget I ever bought it, lol! Teddy is so spoilt at the neighbours' that he's not really bothered when we get back.....:(

Joy said...

A zillion times better than my attempts. The sky is beautiful xx

jackiescrafts said...

This is great Shairon I love the sky

Jackie x