Thursday 3 June 2010

Third picture framing project


Well folks, here is my third and latest project in the art of picture mounting. I can't really call it picture framing as it is more about the image and surrounding mount than the frame which is done by professionals. This was a pretty challenging project which I am delighted to say that I managed to complete and in a very short space of time! Just wish I had made more notes! You will need to click on the image to see it closer. The 3 "sliding screens" on the left are all graded, one behind the other which is why I have shown 3 images in total - sorry if it gets a bit boring! I still haven't decided which embellishment I should add bottom left so if you would like to leave your opinion, I would be very grateful. Personally, I lean towards the gold square (difficult to see, I know)but others have said that they prefer the longer, copper one which echoes the screens. I will add whichever on the outside of the glass (as advised my prof) when the votes are counted!

No comments: