Sunday, 1 February 2009
Hi everyone. Well, after much deliberation and two abortive tries, I have finally managed to produce my first little book! You will have seen the covers a couple of weeks ago and today I have attempted to add the inside pages. I think it needs a special occasion so that one can make a theme for the book but in the absence of that, I have added a tea-bag fold to the inside cover and a lovely Joanna Sheen vintage stamped image to the first page which I then covered with sequin waste and daubed over with cotton buds streaked with chalk. I'm quite happy with the result. Just need to make another 6 pages to the book to complete it!