Monday 5 January 2009

Time challenge


This is my entry for the "Time" challenge on Lotstodo this week. It is a slightly tenuous link, I must confess, but there is a clock on the card and it says "Special Times". If you click on the picture you should be able to read it. The card was made using Bondaweb which was painted, then ironed onto card. I peeled off the backing paper and added glitter, gold threads, a gold leaf and the clock. "Special Times" made me think of wedding anniversaries so I added a peel-off to complete the card.

6 comments:

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous Shairon - love the background and your layout and yes I can see the words on the clock

Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge

Ang C said...

a gorgeous card

Claireabelle said...

Great card Shairon
xx

sam21ski said...

Fab card Shairon, love the background, very glam xxxx

ju said...

Lovely card !x

mommabear said...

Beautiful